The LAST thing your organization needs right now is yet another investment in a solution based on speculation.
If product reliability challenges are creating issues that are escalating warranty costs, chances are you have already made product reliability improvement investments trying to find a solution. These reliability issues and failed solution efforts are painfully expensive.
Likewise, introducing a new product and/or technology to the market carries a significant risk of introducing reliability issues that can allow an immature product design to impact your chances of success.
Qualmark’s Center of Excellence team has developed a Proof of Concept (POC) program for new product development, ODM’s, OEM’s and their supply chains that clearly demonstrates the financial value of effective and strategic application of Qualmark technology and services.
Fast Track Your Product Reliability Improvement and Warranty Cost Management Solution Decision with a Proof of Concept
The POC program consists of a limited, defined engagement that can be used to substantiate the value of reliability improvements and warranty claim reduction projections prior to any capital expenditure.
- Reduce overall warranty costs by up to 50%
- Reduce warranty management overhead
- Reduce time to market
- Release a mature product at introduction
- Shorten production test time and expense
- Reduce infant mortality/out of box failures
- Reduce NFF (No Fault Found) in RMA returns
- Improve effectiveness of the RMA depot
- Increase customer satisfaction, strengthen brand
- Reduce risk of product recalls
Start a conversation with one of Qualmark’s experts about the Proof of Concept program.
We stand ready to back the results with our Risk Share program. Ask about it.